The big Jordanian lie is called Reform


I find it very funny when we still talk about Reforms in Jordan specially after Friday`s brutal acts by the Jordanian riot police.
YES i was there marching & participating in the so called democratic Jordan ! oh boy, what a lovely democracy we have, what a lovely reforms we are witnessing! 

My arrival :
 I arrived 1 p.m local time at jamal abd al nsaer square, parked my car far to avoid any harm and walked my way .

The square :
 I didn't mind the insults nor the rocks that the thugs "albaltajieh" were using, but what really bothered me is how the  secret services agents ambushed us under the bridge. after all they can be very creative when it comes to brutality.

After 3 hours of intense chanting :
Somehow they let trucks carrying tens of thugs pass the closed roads to naser square, all of the sudden thugs were only few meters away from us! of course police forces stood still with a smile on their faces, while tens of  heavy rocks from everywhere start flying towards us. we tried to hit back or do anything but we couldn't as we are not prepared or equipped, anyway we start moving back under the bridge  yelling "selmieh ,semlieh" " only by peace , only by peace ".
only by that time i found that i was hit and there was blood on my forehead, i went crazy & started  throwing rocks at thugs!  two minutes later "darak" riot  police executed  their  plan by closing the space on us, approximately we were around 1500 in a very small space. Men, Women and Children were forcefully squeezed  by the brutality hitting  of the police .
i remember when i was down on the ground thanks to a kick from the darak, a 4 years old kid was lying on the ground, people were stepping over him, i stood up carried him and somehow was able threw him on the other side! of course  on the that  side police hit me with a huge wooden stick  and soaked me with water cannons. i tried to move back but there was no space to do anything as they locked us in a very small area that was hugely crowded! 
while trying to avoid hits by the police i found a women crying and shouting, so i start yelling to make a room for here , my anger was driving me, i insulted the police by claiming that women is my sister, for some reason they believed me and  let me pass! 
i told that lady am very sorry but we are living in a country that supports brutality , rocks throwing and aggression.

That was my story on the 25 of march 2011.

I only have one question to the ruler of Jordan;
Do you think that we are stupid ?
 

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق